Chairman of the Executive Board/Managing Partner
Martin Peters has been Managing Partner at the Eberspächer Group since 2001. He was born in Düsseldorf on August 9, 1966, and is married with two children. Following an apprenticeship as a banker (1985-1988) and studying business administration at the University of Passau (1989-1994), he worked in various positions within the credit services sector.
- Member of the Executive Board of Südwestmetall and Chairman of the Neckar-Fils Regional Group (Verband der Metall- und Elektroindustrie Baden-Württemberg e.V.)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Landesbank Baden-Württemberg and the Advisory Board of Landesbank Baden-Württemberg and Baden-Württembergische Bank
- Chairman of the Board at RKW Baden-Württemberg (Rationalisierungs- und Innovationszentrum der Deutschen Wirtschaft e.V.)
- Chairman of the International Advisory Board at HDI Global SE and the Regional Advisory Board South
- Advisory Board Manufacturer Group III (Suppliers) at the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)