Conventional start-stop systems are connected with the typical starter battery. The ability for recuperation of standard batteries is very limited. Supercap-modules from Eberspächer are able to solve this contradiction through a high ability for recuperation. On top of that, supercaps can provide sub-grids on a different voltage level whereby significant higher starter power up pure electrical take off becomes reality. An ideal solution for Medium/Heavy Duty distribution traffic and public transportation.
- Supercap as recuperation module
- Short term energy storage for energy recovery systems in city busses or distribution trucks of all sizes
- Similar applications in heavy duty applications
- Engine start and eBoost with crankshaft starter generator
- Provides 24V power via DCDC
- High availability and cyclization
- Up to 7% reduced fuel consumption