Chairman of the Executive Board / Managing Partner
Martin Peters has been the CFO / Managing Partner of the Eberspächer Group since 2001. He joined the firm in 2000 as the Director of the Finance Department.
Martin Peters was born 1966 in Düsseldorf. He is married and has two children. After training as a bank clerk (1985-1988) and then studying business administration at the University of Passau (1989-1994), he worked in the credit services sector.
- Member of the Executive Board of Südwestmetall and Chairman of the Neckar-Fils Regional Group (Association of the Metal and Electronics Industry Baden-Württemberg e.V.)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Landesbank Baden-Württemberg as well as the Advisory Board of the Landesbank Baden-Württemberg and of the Baden-Württembergische Bank
- Chairman of the Board of the RKW Baden-Württemberg (Management and Productivity Center)
- Chairman of the International Advisory Board of the HDI Global SE and Chairman of the Southern Regional Advisory Board
- Member of the Advisory Board of Suppliers of VDA (German Association of the Automotive Industry)